So rather long days of driving. Been trying a different fast food places as we go, not too impressed with any at the moment.
On saturday drove from Lubbock to Texarkana. Tried Sonic "America's favourite drive thru" so all their car parks are drive in, you place ur order, via normal drive-thru speaker. Pretty greasy food, more than normal fast food. So we won't be going there again.
Sunday we drove from Texarkana to Crossett. Stayed at a RV park near a little lake. We went into wal-mart to stock up on our food supplies, decided that we would make our tea and use our little gas cooker. So got bagels, ham and salad, and toasted bagels and had ham and salad in them with cream cheese, which tasted rather healthy. :)
Monday, we drove from Crossett (Arkansas) to Lake Lowndes State Park (Mississippi). Drove over the Mississippi River, which was cool to see. Also saw the town where Kermit the frog originated from. Tried our next fast food, called Popeyes. I tried a chicken wrap, it had a mexican beans and a sauce. All I can say about it, is I didn't eat it all, because I didn't like it, so won't be going back there either.
Camped at the campgrounds in the state park, which had a nice lake beside it. Saw some Canadian geese. Nice and relaxing. And cheap accommodation :)
Seeing some real pretty trees, mixture of colours, yellow, orange and greens. I love autumn time, or should I say fall. :) so I hope ya'll doin fine.. And no I haven't picked up the american accent at the moment..
Today we headed to Atlanta. We went to the Coca Cola World... which was a whole lot of fun. Fast food for today was Arby's best so far.. just had a BLT which curly chips :) Thinking of giving fast food a miss for the next couple of days.... well thats all for now.
Have you tried Carls Jr? Probly one of the better burger places i've had over there. I do love Arby's curly fries tho :)
ReplyDelete