So only 2 more sleeps until we will be in the US. Pretty much packed now, which has been a big task, deciding what to take and what I really don't need, and the other thing that didn't help me packing is that I reading the scales wrong, so I thought my bag weighed more than it was suppose to be, and couldn't figure out why the weight wasn't going down, when I took a couple of things out.. and it turned out that I was reading the pounds part and not the kgs.. so instead of 30 pounds.. which I was thinking that I it was reading 30kgs... just a little dumb moment.. i will put it down to stress, frustrated or something.. hahaha.. so I have 15kgs.. which is pretty good. I can buy 10kgs of stuff over there :) :)
I fly to Brisbane tomorrow, so saying goodbye to damo for 6 weeks. oh gotta love goodbyes.
Also have found out that, we won't be getting a painted up van, since the one we were going to get, was involved in an accident, so we are getting a brand spanking new one, which should be great, even though I was looking forward to having a painted up one...
Well i better head to bed, since I don't know how much sleep I will get tomorrow night.
Hehe are you blonde abby? :) Glad you figured it out tho! And yeah, leaves you room for all your shopping...
ReplyDeletehaha yes that what damo was saying.. ah well.. i'm allowed a couple of blonde moments hahaha
ReplyDelete